Have you ALWAYS wanted to learn how to write a Grant? 

Need to brush up on your skills?

Could your organization use additional funds?

Now is your chance!

The Ultimate Grant Writer's Course 

The Ultimate Grant Writer's Course. Come with your mission in mind, leave ready to submit ... 'the Full Proposal!' Participants will work together over the course of 5 weeks to learn where to look for funding, how to build relationships with the funders, and write a winning grant proposal. This collegiate level, professional training and guidance is like no other. 

Are you ready to write proposals 
that WIN?

ONLY ($150 BONUS included)

$3,500- $1500

If you could have access to $5,000, $10,000 or $25,000 in funding Would it ... 

Benefit your bottom line? 

Allow you to keep your doors open?

Impact the capacity of your organization to do more?

You Will Learn:

Where to look for funding

There are thousands of grants out there. What is the best match for you? We will take a look at this and more!

How to build relationships with funders

Submitting a grant is so much more! Connecting with, understanding, and creating a conversation about what you will ask for funding for is as important as knowing who you will be working with at the foundation.

To write a WINNING proposal 

A grant proposal is made up of many components. We will walk through each, learn where to get the information you put into your proposal, how to write an easy-to-understand budget, logic model, and more.

Going through this process also supports the BUSINESS STRATEGY for your entire organization. Bringing clarity and connection in ways you may not have ever considered.  

"Annie showed up so completely for my team with the proposal writing course.... we started as soft as clay and she helped us form it and make it clear. I now have all the pieces to my puzzle! I have been seeking those pieces my entire life." 

- Cristine Price, PhD

Course Details:

5 week course

Often times we attend courses and get great ideas, but don't make time to put what we learned into practice. Each of the 5 weeks will build on each other to get you to 'The FULL Proposal.'

5 weekly calls

While you are working on your coursework independently, through the online video series, there will be questions. Each week we will come together live, online, to get your questions answered and make sure you are staying on track! Annie will join you to provide feedback, recommendations and brainstorm with you.

A peer network community

Join a lifetime digital peer community! Connect with this network of professionals from around the world to seek clarity, confidence and ongoing support for your grant writing and proposal planning!  

1 on 1 Consultation & Business Strategy Blueprint

We know that writing the grant is only 20% of the work! The planning, preparation, and development that goes into the process takes the other 80% of your time. 

If you are:

- unsure what to write about

- could use some guidance on how to plan your program

- just not sure where to begin

Schedule a COMPLIMENTARY 60 minute consultation call with Annie! She will help you develop your Business Strategy Blueprint. This will get you started off in the right direction to make the best use of your time AND find funding for your organization that fits best.

I can't wait for you to join me on this journey

My first grant request I ever made was for $1,250 for bike helmets!  It took me a LONG time to write that 3 page proposal. But that’s because I had no training and no written story to share. 

Since then, I’ve been awarded much larger grants - including a million dollars from The National Institutes of Health (NIH) and $100,000 from Rotary International. 

The money is out there, you just need to know a couple key things:

  1. Where to look
  2. How to build a relationship with the funder
  3. How to write a winning proposal

Have you wondered how grants could help your organization? Could you use some grant funding for a special project, equipment or to build capacity within your organization? Then, I’ve got something for you.

I’ve taught several college level grant writing courses. And I am the Vice Chair for a local community foundation where we give grant money away - so I see both sides of the conversation. 

With more than 20 years of experience in my brain, it’s now available to you! If I can brag for a moment - this is one of the only grant writing courses that I know of where you will come in knowing you will leave with a full proposal ready for submission. 

It’s a $3,500 course that I am discounting for you! It’s a 5 week program that covers all the bases to get you from concept to full proposal! Space is limited due to the hands on editing and feedback required - so get in early. 

Annie Vander Werff
Owner & CEO, GTA Consulting, LLC

When you say "YES" to you, you say "YES" to impacting change in the world!


Are you ready? 


©2020. All rights reserved